- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 8°C 46°F Wind 22 mph 35 kph South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind 20 mph 32 kph South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind 16 mph 26 kph South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 4 mph 6 kph Southerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind 8 mph 13 kph South Easterly
- Fri , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph South South Westerly
- Sat 1 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph South Westerly
- Sun 2 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 10 mph 16 kph Westerly
- Mon 3 Nov , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph West North Westerly
Low 8°C 46°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for Perth and Kinross
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:41
- 0010 on Sun 26 October
- 0300 on Tue 28 October
A frontal system will become slow moving across northwestern parts of Scotland during the early part of Sunday and through Monday, finally clearing southeastwards in the early hours of Tuesday. Heavy persistent rainfall is likely across many parts of the warning area in association with this feature. Largest rainfall totals are likely to be across Lochaber and through the Great Glen (please see separate Amber Warning).
The public should be aware that disruption is likely due to flooding.An additional hazard will be very strong southwesterly winds, with gales or perhaps severe gales at times, particularly during the first part of Sunday.
This warning is an update to that that first issued on Friday to extend the area somewhat further southeast to include northern parts of Argyll and the northwestern Trossachs. and to suggest a likelihood of medium impacts in the risk matrix.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office