- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny , High 25°C 77°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F
East of England
Friday will be a fine and dry day with long periods of warm sunshine. Some coasts may see a little mist or fog drift in from the sea late in the afternoon. Winds generally light.
A dry start to the evening before outbreaks of thundery rain move in from the south, with torrential downpours likely through the early hours of Saturday, these clearing before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Suffolk
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office