- Today , , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F
East of England
Cloudy, with outbreaks of locally heavy rain at first. Becoming drier in the afternoon, with further rain spreading in during the evening. Strong southerly winds developing with likely gales along exposed coasts.
Cloudy at first with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain. Becoming colder and dry during the early hours with clear spells developing. Brisk southwest winds persisting.
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office