- Today , , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Thundery Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Sun 11 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F
South West England
Chilly to start with mist or fog patches clearing through the morning. The bulk of the day will be fine with bright or sunny spells but turning breezy through the afternoon with cloud thickening later in the afternoon.
It will turn wet and windy across all parts through the evening with heavy rain at times, especially over higher ground, with gales in exposure. Turning drier towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Devon
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 3 October at 21:05
- 0005 on Sun 4 October
- 1100 on Sun 4 October
Fog patches are expected to form on Saturday evening, becoming locally dense by Sunday morning. Not everywhere will see fog, but where it does form visibility is likely to fall below 100 metres, perhaps locally below 50 metres in a few spots.
The public should be aware of the potential for some difficult driving conditions and minor travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office