- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
Low 13°C 55°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
Outbreaks of showery rain, perhaps thundery, will clear away eastwards during the evening to leave a dry night, with clear spells developing. Feeling cooler and fresher than recent nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Devon
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 16:42
- 1645 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
The warning has been updated to extend it further south and west into South Wales, Devon and Somerset.
Areas of rain, locally thundery, are developing across the warning area and will continue during Thursday evening and overnight. The rain will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.Lightning will be an additional hazard and could also cause some minor disruption.
Issued by the Met Office