- Today , Thick Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Sun 21 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F
South West England
Today will be a cloudier day than yesterday with some showery outbreaks of rain pushing east, these will be most prevalent during the morning. Brighter conditions may well develop across Devon and Cornwall later in the day.
It will be largely cloudy with a band of rain pushing in into western parts through the course of the night. This rain will be accompanied by strengthening southeasterly winds.