- Today , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Fri 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F
London and South East England
Most parts seeing a dry day with some good sunny spells. However cloud will bubble up with the odd shower likely, mainly in the west of the region.
A dry night to follow with some good clear spells at first, but cloud is likely to increase across the region from the southwest by Saturday morning.
Met Office warnings issued for East Sussex
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 August at 10:22
- 0015 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Heavy showers and possibly some more prolonged rain is expected to affect southeastern parts of England at times during Sunday. Rain could be heavy, with the risk of some torrential downpours whilst lightning may well be an additional hazard at times.
Very localised impacts from standing water or flooding from fast responding water courses may affect travel and some outdoor events and activities.
Issued by the Met Office