- Today , , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F
North East England
Fine at first with some sunshine for many, although it will feel chilly, especially given the breeze. It will soon become cloudy from the west however, with strong winds bringing occasional rain punctuated by some heavier blustery showers at times.
Further blustery showers are likely through the night, with these heaviest and most numerous towards the west. The strong winds will also continue, helping to limit frost despite low temperatures.
Met Office warnings issued for Durham
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office