- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
Cloudy with frequent showers or spells of rain, the rain heavy at times especially towards Perth and Stirling, snow on hills. Strong westerly winds, reaching gale force across higher areas and exposed bridges. Some brighter spells towards Arbroath.
Showers will continue into the evening, gradually becoming lighter and more scattered, then dry with clear spells and touch of frost by the end of the night. Winds easing light.
Met Office warnings issued for Perth and Kinross
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 7 February at 08:49
- 0900 on Sun 7 February
- 0600 on Mon 8 February
Showers or longer spells of rain will affect much of southern and western Scotland during Sunday and into Sunday night. The rain will be accompanied by gale force west to southwesterly winds during daylight Sunday, with gusts of 45-55 mph quite widely, perhaps 60-65 mph over exposed coasts and bridges. Please be aware of some difficult driving conditions due to standing water and spray, and perhaps localised surface water flooding.
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 7 February at 09:24
- 2100 on Sun 7 February
- 0900 on Mon 8 February
Icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces later on Sunday evening and overnight into Monday morning. In addition, scattered wintry showers may give slight snowfalls on higher ground in the west of the area. Please be aware of these wintry hazards and the potential for some difficult driving conditions overnight and into the Monday morning rush hour.
Issued by the Met Office