- Today , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 31 Aug , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
Mist and fog patches possible at first this morning, particularly around the North Sea coast. These will quickly clear with good sunny spells developing. It will feel warm in the sunshine, winds light with sea breezes possible.
A fine end to the day for most, but low cloud and mist could begin to develop around some North Sea coasts, this becoming more extensive overnight.