- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 38 mph 61 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Cloudy at first with bursts of locally heavy rain. Gales near coasts. Becoming less windy and clearer during the early hours. Scattered heavy showers following, especially near southern coastal counties.
Met Office warnings issued for Kent
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office