- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue 7 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Wed 8 Jun , Light Rain , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
High 17°C 63°F Low 8°C 46°F
Low cloud around Glasgow and Lanarkshire soon burning off, otherwise a lot of dry sunny weather through the day. Some cloud will bubble up through the morning with isolated heavy afternoon showers, mainly affecting Argyll , perhaps drifting towards Glasgow.
Any isolated showers dying out then late sunshine with clear spells tonight. Chilly in sheltered spots by dawn with perhaps the odd mist patch.