- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Sunny , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 10°C 50°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Dry this evening with variable cloud, allowing some mist and fog patches to form overnight. Scattered thundery showers will affect some southern areas of the region. Light easterly winds persisting.
Met Office warnings issued for Surrey
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 28 May at 10:42
- 1100 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms, already across parts of the southeast of England, are likely to develop more widely through the afternoon and continue into the evening, with some localised intense downpours likely.
This update expands the warning area and brings the start time forward by an hour. Additionally, a greater probability of larger rainfall totals, means that isolated medium impacts are now judged more likely. Please be aware of the potential for surface water flooding, whilst hail and lightning will be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office