- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
Further blustery showers are likely through the night, with these heaviest and most numerous towards the west. The strong winds will also continue, helping to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Derby
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office