- Today , , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sleet , Likely high 3°C 37°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 3°C 37°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F
A mainly dry start but cloud and outbreaks of rain will spread north. Rain becoming persistent over Argyll but patchier over Glasgow and Lanarkshire. It will feel cold with strengthening southeasterly winds touching gale force over Kintyre and the Isles.
Showers of rain will continue overnight. These most frequent over western Argyll with snow over high ground. Remaining windy with westerly gales over the Isles.
Met Office warnings issued for North Lanarkshire
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 5 February at 11:16
- 2100 on Fri 5 February
- 0900 on Sat 6 February
Icy patches are expected to form on untreated surfaces on Friday evening and overnight into Saturday morning. Snow showers are also expected in the west, giving some accumulations on higher ground. Please be aware of these wintry hazards and the potential for some difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office