- Today , , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F
London and South East England
Cloudy, with outbreaks of rain, perhaps locally heavy at first and again later. It will become mostly dry for a time during the afternoon. It will become very windy with gales, especially along exposed coasts.
Cloudy at first with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain. Becoming colder and clearer during the early hours with scattered heavy showers, especially in southern coastal counties. Winds easing a little.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office