- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
North West England
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales around coasts and hills.
Met Office warnings issued for Cheshire East
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office