- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain or showers will die away, and winds will decrease. Feeling chilly in clear spells. Cloud will increase later with further rain arriving before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Isle of Wight
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office