- Today , , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F
London and South East England
A dry start with patchy cloud and sunny periods. Cloud will begin to increase from the south west during the afternoon with rain spreading to most parts before evening.
Rain will affect most parts through he evening. Some heavy, thundery showers could affect parts of Kent for a time. The rain and showers should slowly die away after midnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Isle of Wight
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 10:40
- 2200 on Sat 29 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers or areas of heavy rain are likely to affect some southern and eastern parts of England late on Saturday evening and on Sunday. The main focus for thundery downpours looks limited to the southeast corner of England overnight but then becomes rather more widespread during Sunday afternoon and evening. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.
Issued by the Met Office