- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Sunny , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed 2 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu 3 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
Low 9°C 48°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
It should be a dry night with variable amounts of cloud and some clear periods mixed in. Clearer areas will allow temperatures to fall enough for mist and fog development later for some areas.
Met Office warnings issued for Isle of Wight
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office