- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Tue , Mist , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 31 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Tue 1 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F
Light Rain Shower
Most will stay dry today with good sunny spells developing, particularly to the south and west of Douglas. However cloudier towards Glasgow with a few light showers cropping up. Winds occasionally fresh, particularly in the Central Belt.
Again a dry night for most with only Glasgow at risk of catching the odd light shower. Clear spells particularly widespread across Ayrshire, bringing risk of rural frost towards dawn.