- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 12 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
London and South East England
Cloudy with outbreaks of rain or drizzle, likely to become heavier later in the night in west. Brisk or strong southwesterly winds, becoming near gale along coasts towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Oxfordshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 5 February at 10:41
- 0600 on Sat 6 February
- 2200 on Sat 6 February
A spell of persistent rain, heavy at times, accompanied by windy conditions, is expected to affect parts of southern and southwestern England and parts of south Wales from the early hours of Saturday onwards into Saturday late afternoon or evening.
20-30 mm of rain is expected quite widely across the warning area with 50-70 mm on south-facing slopes. Higher ground in southern parts of Devon and Somerset are likely to see the highest totals with locally in excess of 80 mm possible over parts of Dartmoor. In addition, southerly gales or severe gales are expected with gusts of 40-50 mph inland and locally 65 mph over higher ground and south-facing coasts.As this rain will be falling on near-saturated ground, please be aware of the risk of localised flooding and perhaps some disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office