- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 24°C 75°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
Low 14°C 57°F
A dry start to the evening before outbreaks of thundery rain move in from the south, with torrential downpours likely through the early hours of Saturday, these clearing before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Derbyshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office