- Today , , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed 2 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu 3 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F
London and South East England
Morning mist and fog patches slowly clearing to give sunny periods into the afternoon. It should stay dry in most places and feeling mild in afternoon brightness.
Dry with variable cloud and clear periods, which will allow mist and fog to form quite widely. Winds will be light.
Met Office warnings issued for Buckinghamshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 25 October at 20:19
- 2220 on Tue 25 October
- 1000 on Wed 26 October
Extensive fog forming across parts of southern England may be dense in places. Please be aware that this could lead to tricky travelling conditions.
Issued by the Met Office