- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Tue 8 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F
London and South East England
A cloudy and breezy day, with further outbreaks of rain, heavy at times. Later in the afternoon, the rain should begin to ease from the west.
Met Office warnings issued for Medway
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 August at 11:29
- 0100 on Mon 31 August
- 1700 on Mon 31 August
Further areas of heavy rain or thundery showers are likely to affect parts of southeastern England and East Anglia at times on Bank Holiday Monday. The main risk periods would seem to be before dawn and again during the middle of the day and into the afternoon. The evening should see a slow transition to drier conditions from the west.
This update slightly reduces the northwestern extent of the area at risk from thundery downpours, and brings forward the end time of the warning. Given continuing complexities, a further update to the Warning is likely to be issued early on Monday.The public should be aware of the risk of further localised flooding and impacts on holiday activities.
Issued by the Met Office