- Today , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 10 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
High 16°C 61°F Low 8°C 46°F
London and South East England
A chilly start in the west, whilst any lingering showers and cloud across eastern parts will soon clear. A fine and sunny day will then develop, with light winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Medway
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 10:08
- 0400 on Sat 1 October
- 2000 on Sat 1 October
Showers will become more frequent later on Friday night with spells of more persistent showery rain developing through Saturday morning. The rain and showers will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards evening before clearing after dusk.
Issued by the Met Office