- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
South West England
Staying windy, with further blustery showers feeding into western parts of Cornwall and Devon overnight. Elsewhere, largely dry, with clear spells developing. A colder night compared to previous nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office