- Today , , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Thunderstorm , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 11 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F
South West England
Chilly to start with mist or fog patches clearing through the morning. The bulk of the day will be fine with bright or sunny spells but turning breezy through the afternoon with cloud thickening later in the afternoon.
It will turn wet and windy across all parts through the evening with heavy rain at times, especially over higher ground, with gales in exposure. Turning drier towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 4 October at 08:12
- 0830 on Sun 4 October
- 1100 on Sun 4 October
Dense fog patches will continue to affect parts of south west England, central southern England and South Wales on Sunday morning. Not everywhere will see fog, but where it has formed visibility is likely to be below 100 metres, and below 50 metres in a few spots. The worst of the fog will lift and clear by late morning.
The public should be aware of the potential for some difficult driving conditions and minor travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office