- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 15 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
This Evening and Tonight
A largely dry and fine end to the day for most. It will remain largely dry overnight, however, showery outbreaks of rain will spread into the south by dawn, perhaps turning heavy with a risk of thunder.
Met Office warnings issued for Cardiff
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office