- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 13 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 14 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 15 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
This Evening and Tonight
Any remaining showers across the north soon dying out. Cloud gradually thickening from the south as showers or longer spells of rain spread across most parts overnight, becoming confined to Moray and the north by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Moray
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 July at 11:07
- 1400 on Tue 7 July
- 2000 on Tue 7 July
Scattered showers are expected to develop across Scotland during Tuesday afternoon with some of these becoming heavy and thundery. The showers are likely to be slow-moving across northeast Scotland and as a result there is the potential for large rainfall accumulations here in a short period of time.
Whilst many places could miss the showers the public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and difficult driving conditions in any surface water.
Issued by the Met Office