- Today , , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 10 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed 11 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 12 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F
Met Office warnings issued for Moray
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 3 March at 09:41
- 1000 on Tue 3 March
- 1800 on Tue 3 March
Heavy wintry showers will continue to affect Scotland today. While they will turn more to sleet or even rain at lower levels, they will remain as snow on high ground. Above around 250 m another 1-3 cm is likely, though tending to melt between showers, while on ground above 400 m, another 5-8 cm may accumulate. Some temporary slushy accumulations are possible to low levels in the heaviest of the showers which will be accompanied by hail. The public should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and the possibility of some localised minor disruption.
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 3 March at 10:20
- 1800 on Tue 3 March
- 1000 on Wed 4 March
Following showers of a wintry mix during Tuesday, icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces on Tuesday evening and last into Wednesday morning's rush hour. In addition, further showers are likely overnight which may lead to wash-off of salt. These showers will be wintry over high ground, giving further local snow accumulations of some 2-5 cm above around 400 m though nearer 250 m over northern Scotland.
The public should be aware of the risk of tricky traveling conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office