- Tonight , , Clear Sky , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
Low 11°C 52°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Heavy showers and thunderstorms will gradually ease through night, with most places dry by the early hours. Some clear spells then expected, but isolated patches of mist and cloud could form by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Bristol
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 28 May at 10:42
- 1100 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms, already across parts of the southeast of England, are likely to develop more widely through the afternoon and continue into the evening, with some localised intense downpours likely.
This update expands the warning area and brings the start time forward by an hour. Additionally, a greater probability of larger rainfall totals, means that isolated medium impacts are now judged more likely. Please be aware of the potential for surface water flooding, whilst hail and lightning will be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office