- Today , , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Tue 7 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Wed 8 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Thu 9 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F
London and South East England
A wet and windy start, with heavy rain in places. This will gradually ease away westwards through the morning, however it will stay cloudy. Outbreaks of drizzle are then possible during the afternoon, mainly along the east Kent coast.
Further outbreaks of drizzle are expected overnight. It will also remain rather cloudy and murky, especially across coastal areas, with some patchy coastal and hill fog likely.
Met Office warnings issued for Brighton and Hove
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 May at 10:21
- 0015 on Tue 31 May
- 1200 on Tue 31 May
A band of rain, heavy and thundery in places, will spread westwards from the early hours of Tuesday morning. There is the risk that rain will turn torrential in places, with frequent lightning. Winds will also increase, with northerly gales on coasts. Whilst most places will miss the worst of the weather, please be aware of the risk of flash flooding.
Issued by the Met Office