- Today , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 36 mph 58 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F
London and South East England
Generally cloudy with periods of occasionally heavy rain or showers. Localised brighter intervals are possible. Strong to gale force winds, perhaps severe gusts near coasts.
Rain or showers will die away, and winds will decrease. Feeling chilly with clear spells. Cloud will increase later with further rain arriving before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Brighton and Hove
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:04
- 1010 on Sun 29 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
Sunday will see very windy weather sweep across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, with severe gales expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph will occur in some areas, but possibly reaching around 65 mph for parts of inland Northern England and the far south of Scotland, where isolated medium impacts are possible. Gusts around western coasts could locally exceed 75 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway. There is a lower probability of similar gusts briefly affecting coastal northeast England as the low clears away east, early this afternoon.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday, mentioning increased gust strengths and expected impacts across parts of Northern England and the far south of Scotland.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales, particularly for the areas highlighted int eh words above.
Issued by the Met Office