- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 18°C 64°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
Low 17°C 63°F
East of England
A dry and clear start to the night, with only light winds. This leading to it turning rather chilly, with the odd patch of mist or fog possible by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Essex
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office