- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 8°C 46°F
East of England
Starting bright but chilly, with most seeing sunshine during the morning. Becoming increasingly cloudy and windy later, with rain spreading to all parts from the west late on.
Rain during the early evening should give way to clearer skies and isolated blustery showers later in the night. The windy conditions should help to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Essex
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office