- Today , , Sleet , High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny Intervals , High 2°C 36°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny , High 11°C 52°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
Wintry showers then longer spells of rain spreading from southwest, readily turning to snow on high ground with some wet snow to low levels north of Stirling. Slight to moderate falls especially Perthshire. Clearing to wintry showers later, strengthening winds.
A mixture of clear intervals and sleet or snow showers these more frequent towards the west with strong to gale force westerly winds. Drier by morning, easing winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Angus
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office