- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , , Light Rain , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
Low -1°C 30°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
This Evening and Tonight
Any rain or sleet showers across west Fife and Stirlingshire will soon die out. Mainly dry this evening with clear spells leading to a widespread frost. A few fog patches could develop in the Stirlingshire and Perthshire glens.
Met Office warnings issued for Angus
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 11 February at 10:38
- 0900 on Fri 12 February
- 2350 on Fri 12 February
A band of sleet or snow showers will affect parts of northern Scotland during Friday before moving slowly southwards. Snow will be initially confined to high ground but will start falling to lower levels away from coasts.
There will be large variations in accumulations due to the showery nature of the snow with some places expected to see little or no snow. However, there is the risk of several cm of snow in places, so please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office