- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 4 Oct , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
Low 12°C 54°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
A mainly dry evening and night though a few showers may affect the Trossachs and western Perthshire. Strong winds, local gales this evening, easing overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Angus
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 27 September at 10:41
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 2000 on Thu 29 September
Gales or severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland on Thursday. The strongest winds are most likely across northwestern areas, where gusts of 70 mph are possible. However, much of Scotland could see gusts of 55-60 mph.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Alert will be reviewed in the lead-up to Thursday so it is advised to keep up with the latest developments.
Issued by the Met Office