- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 4 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
Low 10°C 50°F
A mainly dry evening and night though a few showers may affect the Cairngorms and the Moray and Banff coast. Windy with north coast gales for a time.
Met Office warnings issued for Aberdeenshire
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 27 September at 10:41
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 2000 on Thu 29 September
Gales or severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland on Thursday. The strongest winds are most likely across northwestern areas, where gusts of 70 mph are possible. However, much of Scotland could see gusts of 55-60 mph.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Alert will be reviewed in the lead-up to Thursday so it is advised to keep up with the latest developments.
Issued by the Met Office