- Today , , Sunny , High 0°C 32°F Low -5°C 23°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sleet , High 2°C 36°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 2°C 36°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
High 0°C 32°F Low -5°C 23°F
A few wintry showers at first over Moray and western Aberdeenshire, otherwise and dry and bright start with a widespread frost and risk of ice. Staying mainly dry and bright with sunny spells. Isolated showers still possible in the west.
Mainly dry with well broken cloud and clear skies at times. A widespread frost developing, moderate or severe over snow cover. Cloud thickening for the south later in the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Aberdeenshire
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 29 November at 10:41
- 1045 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain are now beginning to turn to snow in areas north of the Central Belt, the snow becoming heavy in places and locally persisting into Sunday afternoon, more especially in the north. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas.
Following the clearance of the more general wintry precipitation, further clusters of heavy wintry showers will come in from the west, even extending to parts of southern Scotland on Sunday evening and at first on Sunday night, leading to further accumulating snow in places (especially the west Highlands). This will also bring an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel. Note that the southern limit of the more widespread snow during Sunday late morning and early afternoon remains uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office