- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Light Rain Shower
Yorkshire and Humber
Becoming markedly colder into the evening as the rain clears eastwards. The cold will be accentuated by the continuing strong wind, with isolated blustery showers possible, perhaps wintry on hills.
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 27 November at 11:54
- 0600 on Sun 29 November
- 1300 on Sun 29 November
Outbreaks of rain on Sunday morning and early afternoon are expected to be heavy at times. Although rainfall accumulations are not expected to be very large rivers remain high from previous rainfall and are expected to respond introducing a risk of minor river flooding. Although the rain will ease during the early afternoon it is expected that there will be a continued risk of minor river flooding until evening.
Please be aware of the risk of some disruption due to river flooding.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 27 November at 12:18
- 0600 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move across northern England from early on Monday with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This will clear southwards later on Monday before returning from the south on Tuesday. With this following the wet November the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response to the rainfall.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Issued by the Met Office