- Today , , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 24°C 75°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F
Yorkshire and Humber
Friday will be a fine and dry day with long periods of warm sunshine. Coastal areas may see a little mist or fog drift in from the sea late in the afternoon. Winds generally light.
A fine evening with coastal mist edging inland. Late evening outbreaks of thundery rain will move in from the south, with torrential downpours likely through the early hours of Saturday.
Met Office warnings issued for North Lincolnshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office