- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
A dry, bright day is expected for most, with lighter winds than on Friday. Any sunshine is likely to be hazy, particularly across the south as cloud thickens and brings the risk of some showery rain in the east later.
Many places dry this evening with some clear spells developing. Thicker cloud will spread across the region overnight, bringing outbreaks of rain. It'll be mild overnight in the east.
Met Office warnings issued for Bournemouth
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 10:40
- 2200 on Sat 29 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers or areas of heavy rain are likely to affect some southern and eastern parts of England late on Saturday evening and on Sunday. The main focus for thundery downpours looks limited to the southeast corner of England overnight but then becomes rather more widespread during Sunday afternoon and evening. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.
Issued by the Met Office