- Today , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F
North West England
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, it will be a fine day with plenty of sunny spells, though feeling cold. We will see a few showers, particularly in the south, which may be wintry over higher ground.
Any remaining showers will die out, leaving largely clear skies and light winds, this may again lead to some fog patches forming and a widespread frost.