- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon 13 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F
South West England
Saturday will start dry but rather cloudy. The cloud will break up during the morning to leave a fine afternoon with some warm spells of sunshine. Gentle southwesterly winds.
It will be a dry evening and start to the night with some clear periods. However, a few showers will arrive across the extreme west of the region towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office