- Today , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Easterly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
A dry start with some brighter spells. However cloud building from the south during the morning with rain reaching all parts by early afternoon, locally turning heavy, particularly across Angus and eastern Tayside. Winds freshening.
Cloudy with showery rain, locally turning heavy, again particularly over Angus and eastern Tayside. Fresh to strong winds easing inland overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Perth and Kinross
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 4 October at 10:17
- 0600 on Tue 6 October
- 2100 on Tue 6 October
Outbreaks of rain will spread north across Scotland on Monday afternoon. Rain will turn persistent, and heavy in places overnight and through much of Tuesday, accompanied by strong winds. The heaviest rain is likely to be over higher ground in the east during Tuesday. Rain will persist in the east on Wednesday, but ease in intensity as winds ease. The public should be aware of the potential for disruption due to flooding and hazardous driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office