- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 5 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 6 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 7 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
Outbreaks of rain, sleet and snow will continue through the night, though with some drier interludes also. It will feel chilly, with temperatures in low single figures.
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 April at 10:47
- 0005 on Fri 29 April
- 1000 on Fri 29 April
An area of rain, sleet and snow will come southeastwards into the area later on Thursday lasting into Friday morning. Accumulations of 5-10 cm are likely above 200-300 m with locally 2-4 cm to around 100 m.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and disruption to transport.
Issued by the Met Office