- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain Shower , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Tue 8 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 9 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
Low 13°C 55°F
North West England
Variable cloud and clear spells overnight with showers persisting. Turning chilly under clear skies and northerly winds, with a risk of some localised mist or fog.
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 31 August at 16:38
- 2000 on Mon 31 August
- 1000 on Tue 1 September
Showers affecting parts of northern England and north Wales through Monday afternoon may merge together on Monday evening to give a period of more prolonged and at times very heavy rainfall. This will then sink southeastwards through parts of the Midlands and East Anglia overnight and into Tuesday morning.
There is a great deal of uncertainty in these developments with many areas only seeing small amounts of rainfall. Where the heaviest rain falls some localised flooding is possible and the public should be aware of the potential for disruption.
Issued by the Met Office