- Today , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F
London and South East England
Generally cloudy with periods of occasionally heavy rain or showers. Localised brighter intervals are possible. Strong to gale force winds, perhaps severe gusts near coasts.
Rain or showers will die away, and winds will decrease. Feeling chilly with clear spells. Cloud will increase later with further rain arriving before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:04
- 1010 on Sun 29 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
Sunday will see very windy weather sweep across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, with severe gales expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph will occur in some areas, but possibly reaching around 65 mph for parts of inland Northern England and the far south of Scotland, where isolated medium impacts are possible. Gusts around western coasts could locally exceed 75 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway. There is a lower probability of similar gusts briefly affecting coastal northeast England as the low clears away east, early this afternoon.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday, mentioning increased gust strengths and expected impacts across parts of Northern England and the far south of Scotland.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales, particularly for the areas highlighted int eh words above.
Issued by the Met Office