- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 25°C 77°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
High 25°C 77°F Low 15°C 59°F
London and South East England
Turning hot and humid across the far southeast, with some long but increasingly hazy sunny spells, and just the chance of an isolated thundery shower later. Elsewhere, cloudier at times, with showers, these heavy and thundery at times.
Further heavy and perhaps thundery showers are likely, especially during the first half of the night, before gradually easing away during the early hours of Sunday.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Issued by the Met Office