- Today , , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F
London and South East England
Cloudy, with outbreaks of rain, perhaps locally heavy at first and again later. It will become mostly dry for a time during the afternoon. It will become very windy with gales, especially along exposed coasts.
Cloudy at first with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain. Becoming colder and clearer during the early hours with scattered heavy showers, especially in southern coastal counties. Winds easing a little.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office