- Today , , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 11 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F
London and South East England
Mist and fog patches are likely at first this morning, which may locally be dense. This will clear during the morning though to give another dry day, with light winds and some sunny spells.
Dry and clear through the evening. Overnight, cloud will steadily build, with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain arriving in the west from midnight, reaching all parts by dawn. Winds increasing.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 3 October at 21:05
- 0005 on Sun 4 October
- 1100 on Sun 4 October
Fog patches are expected to form on Saturday evening, becoming locally dense by Sunday morning. Not everywhere will see fog, but where it does form visibility is likely to fall below 100 metres, perhaps locally below 50 metres in a few spots.
The public should be aware of the potential for some difficult driving conditions and minor travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office