- Today , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 10 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F
After a wet start over Anglesey and Snowdonia this morning it will be a mostly cloudy day with patchy rain and drizzle at times. Cloud breaks may develop, allowing for some brighter spells later. Feeling mild.
Little change is expected overnight with mostly cloudy skies and some clearer intervals. The odd drizzly spell will continue, particularly in the west and over any hills.
Met Office warnings issued for Conwy
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 November at 11:34
- 1200 on Mon 30 November
- 1200 on Tue 1 December
The rain currently falling over much of Wales and northern England is expected to persist through the rest of today and into Tuesday morning, although the rain will ease for a time overnight over northern England. Highest rainfall totals are expected to be across high ground. With the ground saturated over much of this region, rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update to the warning issued yesterday, to realign the areas currently considered most at risk, and to adjust the expected amounts and timings. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office