- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
This Evening and Tonight
Showers this evening could be heavy and thundery in places, but will gradually die out from the west. The rest of the night should then be dry although patchy fog could form in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Conwy
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office