- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun 15 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
This Evening and Tonight
Most areas will have increasing cloud and some northern areas will turn misty with possible fog by the end of the night. Light northeast winds continuing.
Met Office warnings issued for Derbyshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:41
- 1300 on Sat 7 May
- 2100 on Sat 7 May
Whilst the majority of places within this warning area will see a dry and very warm Saturday with a good deal of hazy sunshine there is a very low likelihood of isolated intense thunderstorms developing during the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware that if these occur they are likely to be associated with torrential downpours as well as frequent lightning and hail leading to disruption to travel, outdoor activities and potentially flooding or temporary power disruption. Some very localised strong and gusty winds are also possible.
Issued by the Met Office