- Today , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F
A rather cloudy start, with showers likely in places. These could turn heavy and thundery, especially by the afternoon. Away from the showers, some warm sunny spells are possible.
Further heavy, and perhaps thundery showers are likely, especially during the first half of the night, before gradually easing during the early hours of Sunday.
Met Office warnings issued for Derbyshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office