- Today , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F
South West England
Cloudy, with showers for most before rain pushes into northern parts later, turning heavy on any hills. It will be windy across the region but especially along coasts and over higher ground. Feeling mild.
Winds will ease overnight but outbreaks of heavy rain and drizzle will continue overnight. By morning, some drier spells may develop in the far southwest. Temperatures will remain mild.
Met Office warnings issued for Bath and North East Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office