- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
Low 13°C 55°F
South West England
It'll be mostly dry with lengthy clear periods at first. However it will gradually become cloudier towards the end of the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Bath and North East Somerset
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office