- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
Low 14°C 57°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain will affect most parts through the evening. Some heavy, thundery showers could affect parts of Kent for a time. The rain and showers should slowly ease away by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Hampshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 10:40
- 2200 on Sat 29 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers or areas of heavy rain are likely to affect some southern and eastern parts of England late on Saturday evening and on Sunday. The main focus for thundery downpours looks limited to the southeast corner of England overnight but then becomes rather more widespread during Sunday afternoon and evening. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.
Issued by the Met Office