- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 13 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 14 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 15 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
This Evening and Tonight
Cloud continuing to thicken from the south with rain soon reaching all parts. Some heavy outbreaks developing, mainly across southern slopes of the Perthshire and Angus hills. This clearing for most by dawn, except for northern Perthshire.
Met Office warnings issued for Angus
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 July at 11:07
- 1400 on Tue 7 July
- 2000 on Tue 7 July
Scattered showers are expected to develop across Scotland during Tuesday afternoon with some of these becoming heavy and thundery. The showers are likely to be slow-moving across northeast Scotland and as a result there is the potential for large rainfall accumulations here in a short period of time.
Whilst many places could miss the showers the public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and difficult driving conditions in any surface water.
Issued by the Met Office