- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
Low 12°C 54°F
Winds will ease by evening as the rain becomes patchy and light. However, into the early hours rain and wind will once again move in from the southwest.
Met Office warnings issued for Vale of Glamorgan
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 November at 11:34
- 1200 on Mon 30 November
- 1200 on Tue 1 December
The rain currently falling over much of Wales and northern England is expected to persist through the rest of today and into Tuesday morning, although the rain will ease for a time overnight over northern England. Highest rainfall totals are expected to be across high ground. With the ground saturated over much of this region, rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update to the warning issued yesterday, to realign the areas currently considered most at risk, and to adjust the expected amounts and timings. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office