Barrow upon Soar
- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 24°C 75°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 13 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
High 24°C 75°F Low 14°C 57°F
Rather cloudy at first, but brightening up during the morning to leave a fine and dry afternoon with some sunny spells developing, and feeling very warm. Continuing fine and dry through the evening.
Staying dry throughout the night, with light winds and some long clear spells, particularly in the early hours of Sunday.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office