- Today , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Wed 17 Feb , Heavy Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F
North West England
Cold start, with frost or ice. It may be cloudy with patchy rain to begin with in the south, which may be slow to clear Cheshire. Dry and sunny conditions elsewhere, which will spread to the south by the afternoon.
Still some showers in the south, but elsewhere mostly clear skies, which could lead to mist or fog patches in places. A cold night too with frost likely.